Hi there,

I am investigating getting a home energy assessment done on the home that I have recently purchased in Picton.  I have found a company who is listed on the approved gov't web site list (to get back $150.00), however if there is someone more local, it makes sense to use them.  Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks!  Penny

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Penny I would check w/ Cleave Energy for referral or David Riley w/Transition group
Thanks Philip


© 2018   Created by Transition PEC Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service